Re: X 11 vs. window manager (was: Re: Make xconfig)

Hi Frank;

        Thanks a lot for your precious info. I have installed X and get it
running now
(in XF86-svga server). My next step is to do the ' make xconfig ' and have a try

on kernel compile.

        I have visited the site Window Managers for X at
http://www.PLiG.org/xwinman/
and learned the difference of X windows system and window manager, I will have
a try on fvwm95.

        Thank you.

        Alan Tam