Re: moving files to win95 partition

It looks like you're missing arguments in the mount command.

You might want to try:

mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt

On my system, I've created a directory (mkdir /95) and added an entry into fstab:
/dev/hda2	/95	vfat	defaults		0	0

This way if I want to move a file into the Win95 partition, all I have to do is type:
mv /usr/blah /95

And if I want to peruse my 95 partition for some ungodly reason, I can cd straight to it without
having to mess with the mount command (yeah I'm lazy).

You might also make sure that you've compiled vfat-support into your kernel.

Sean