Re: Linux newbie needs help

Þann 04. desember 1998 reit Jiri Baum svohljóðandi:
> Hello,
>
> Jeff wrote:
> > Thanks but when I dpkg the .deb file, it says qt1g depends on xlib6g.
> > Where could I get that? Thanks.
>
> Same place as the first .deb file, in the directory main/x11.
>
> Actually, if you don't have xlib6g, that most likely means you are missing
> most or all of X11, too.

Seems like Jeff is having the same problem as im having. I have xlib6g on
my Debian but i cant install qt1g couse my xlib6g is of an older version
(i installed the version x.3.xx something but qt1g needs x.5.xx something
i think) so be aware what version of xlib6g your downloading.

* Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson       |     Olafur Jens Sigurdsson          *
* Eðlisfræðinemi               |     Physics Student                 *
* Háskóli Íslands              |     University of Iceland           *
* ojs@hi.is                    |     ojs@hi.is                       *