Re: aol.com not blocked anymore? (was Re: just a test - please ignore)

Well, if you read this, I suppose that block has been lifted (maybe just in my
case?).  IMHO, blocking AOL is a BAD idea - I can understand the need to
control spam, but stopping messages from the world's number one e-mail service
isn't a very friendly thing to do.  There are people that still use AOL
constantly (especially here at the office) and run Linux as well.

I do have other e-mail accounts tho - so if I have to, I'll switch to my
Bigfoot address.  :)

My 2 cents
-Jay