Dual Booting w/Lilo ?

Hello,
im a sort of *new* debian user (used it like 3 years on shells..
installed it like 3 weeks ago). anyway heres my question:
Right now im booting from a linux bootdisk which a) takes a few minutes
and b) is a pain in th ass...
Now i know if i use lilo linux will boot only but i also have a
windows95 partition that i need to use for some stuff like games and
junk that i cant do in linux.
Is it possible that when i turn on my computer i get a 'BOOT:' prompt
and i can type either: 'win' for windows or 'linux' for linux using
Lilo? if i can.. can someone give me an example of there lilo.conf file

thanx (sorry if this sounds confusing i didnt know how to write it any
other way),
AJ