Re: Glossary and Nomenclature generation (LaTeX)

*-"C.J.LAWSON" <C.J.Lawson@Cranfield.ac.uk>

| Hi,
|    Please could someone inform me as to the 'standard' way of generating
| glossary and nomenclature entries within a latex document

LaTeX has \makeglossary and \glossary{...} which are equivalent to
\makeindex and \index{...}. Could this be what you want?

--
The only way tcsh "rocks" is when the rocks are attached to its feet
in the deepest part of a very deep lake.             (Linus Torvalds)