Re: Icq-java and jdk1.1-runtime

On 01-Dec-98 Andrew Ivanov wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The icq-java package refuse to install with the jdk1.1-runtime in slink. Any
>> idea?
>
> Uhh, what is the problem? What are the errors it gives you?
> Worked just fine here, with jdk 1.1.7 on hamm.
> Andrew

> /dev/null

Here is the log from the command "apt-get -f install icq-java | cat >"

Updating package status cache...done
Checking system integrity...ok
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  wmaker
  icq-java
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Sorry, but the following packages are broken - this means they have unmet
dependencies:
  icq-java: Depends:jdk1.1-runtime

I have the package from slink: jdk1.1_1.1.6v4a-3.deb

As you can see I have also some problem with wmaker... can't de-install & can't
install.

Message envoyé le 30-Nov-98 à 19:23:42
Par Mario Bertrand <mbert@cam.org>