Re: unmapping alt-Q on netscape 3

"Richard E. Hawkins Esq." wrote:

> About twice a week, I hitt alt-Q rather than alt-W in netscape,
> bringing down the whole netscape.  This is version 3 (4 is missing a
> couple of things that I use).  Is there any way to disable that key
> sequence?

check out /usr/lib/netscape/45/communicator/Netscape.ad

or just 'locate Netscape.ad'

This file contains the default resources (including keys for menu items,
etc.) fo Netscape.  If you copy the right entries to your .Xdefaults
file, you should be able to change the key binding to whatever you want.

--
damon@meta-x.net -- PGP and GPG public keys at http://meta-x.net/keys/