IPX Networking

Hallo again.
	I want to try and get my machine to access the local Windows 95 network and
the Novell server. Now I assume that I'm going to need samba to access the shared Win95
drives but that can wait. Firstly I need to get access to the Novell server. I assume that this
is going to need to IPX networking package. I've built IPX into the kernel, but I don't know
how to go about accessing the Network.
	After installing the IPX package (thinking I could fiddle later) I kept receiving
the following message:
	"IPX: Network number collision 74201
		eth0 802.3 and eth0 802.2"
What does this mean? I didn't just get one ot two either, the vt was rendered unusuable by
the sheer volume of message scrolling past. So my three immediate questions are,
what does the message mean, what caused it, and how do I get remove the problem?
I'll read the Network Administrators Guide before I bother anyone about connecting to
Netware servers ;-)

Thanks again...

*
*      "This job's too hard for us" -Andy and Randy Pig
*