__register_frame_info?

Hello all!

I just attempted upgrading from 2.0 to slink and have run across
some problems.  I simply redirected dselect to look in slink instead
of stable and installed the suggested packages.  Unfortunately,
some programs are no longer working now.  This includes dselect,
groff, and telnet.  I get the following messages for these
three examples:

bash-2.01$ telnet
telnet: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.0-1.so.2: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info
bash-2.01$ dselect
dselect: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.2.8: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info
bash-2.01$ groff
groff: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.0-1.so.2: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

What is this __register_frame_info and which file/package should
it be located in that I might be missing?

Richard..

Richard Dansereau                    ICQ:  1604133
Email: rdanse@pobox.com              Home page:  http://pobox.com/~rdanse
Electrical and Computer Engineering - The University of Manitoba - Canada