xfree86 errors

Can someone tell me what these errors mean? I figure that they aren't very important but I'd
still like to know what they mean. Next, how can I get rid of these messages, not just
catting error to /dev/null but actually eliminating the cause. Where do I start, how do I find out
where to start?

Thanks.

X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
xinit:  connection to X server lost.

waiting for X server to shut down login:  fatal IO error 32 (Broken pipe) or KillClient on X server ":0.0"
FreeFontPath: FPE "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc:unscaled" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing.

*
*      "This job's too hard for us" -Andy and Randy Pig
*