Re: 3COM 3c509B port selection

The cards that I have used (some tulips and some ancient Western Digitals)
autosense the media.  Are you sure this one doesnt do that too?

Here is what I would try if you cant get it to work and nobody who actually
knows something about this NIC has a better idea:

Get the newest 3com driver from www.beowulf.org.  Look at the comments at
the beginning of the source to see if you see anything helpful.  If this one
is newer than the module than the one you are using, consider compiling it
and sticking it in.  Sometimes new chipsets break old drivers, but sometimes
there is a fix in the new driver.

Mike