Re: Kernel Won't Recompile

On Sat, 28 Nov 1998, Jason Dawe wrote:

> Anyway after doing a 'make config', then a 'make zImage', I get the
> error listed below. Also a similar error after trying 'make bzImage'. I
> might be the same, but I'm not sure.
> /usr/src/linux/arch/i386/boot/zImage does not appear after doing make
> xImage. Thats my problem.
>
> Here is the last 15 lines of the error. (Isn't there an easier way than
> writing it all down?)

have you tried running "make mrproper" first? I remember that I have a
problem recompiling kernels.... running the above solves it.

regards,

= ===== Andre M. Varon  Lasaltech Incorporated
= =  == Technical Head  Fax-Tel: (034)435-0836
= == =
=  = =  E-mail  : andrelst@mozcom.com
==== =  WebPage : http://andre.lasaltech.com