Re: C.L.P.M. crashes Netscape 4.05 under Debian

Hi,

I'm not sure if I have similar problem to your, but anyway.  Here how my
Netscape gets stuck:
1. Goto Debian.org --> Mailing list archives --> debian-devel (october)
or actually to any big archive for this matter.  It starts to read messages
and at about 86% gets stuck.  No response, have to use kill -9.  Sometimes it
happends when you click on some message and after that click "Back" button.

I just tried it 2 times.  Got stuck in both cases :)  I have slink+netscape
4.5, but it happended to all previous versions of netscape as well.

Sasha.