Re: Kernal compiling/Search Archieve and xterm ques

rathon wrote:
  >I have two questions:
  >
  >1) Is there any docs on how to do a Kernal Compile ?

Download the make-kpkg package, read its documentation and use it.

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/

  >3) I am using olvwm and when I move from xterm window to xterm window
  >   I have to click on the new window to make it active. How can I set
  >   this up so when my cursor is on the new xterm window, it will
  >   automatically be active.

You said two questions! Any way, I don't know olvwm.

     "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
      that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in
      time of need."             Hebrews 4:16