Re: How to customize fvwm entries ?

shaulk@netvision.net.il (shaul) writes:

> Thank you. How a user can set it for himself ? (It seems to me that menu
> offers a way to do it, only I couldn't understand how)

He can put it in ~/.menu/lyx and run update-menus himself, which will
create all the files for just that account.  However, I don't think
anything will get changed automatically for that user when new
packages are installled.

"Is there anyone who actually believes that USAicans are so modest or
intellectually honest as to be unable to find someone to sue?" - Cameron Laird