Re: Status of Debian in Ultra/Sparcs

Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:

>         my techer is asking me for help him install Linux at two Sun

	Try subscribing to debian-sparc and debian-ultralinux mailing lists!
Just send "subscribe" in the body of a message to
debian-sparc-request@lists.debian.org and
debian-ultralinux-request@lists.debian.org

	But I've heard the SPARC (32 bits) version is already ok for daily,
non-mission-critical use.  Could be even better by now.

> coming with Sparc, if is simple to install Debian in Sparcs as in PCs?
>         If not, I will have to install RedHat and I prefer Debian.

	Come on, give Debian a try and then contribute to make it better  then
RH!

--
Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra
Amdocs Brasil Ltda