Re: sprzedam samochod

George Bonser wrote:

  >So why are we getting Polish car adverts on debian-devel-announce?

Someone in Poland has misconfigured a news server.  It seems to be
sending each local message to all the Debian lists.

I have sent a message to usenet@dunajec.nowytarg.top.pl, asking them
to stop.

However, it would help if our administrators put them on the kill list!

     "The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to
      all that call upon him in truth."
                                   Psalms 145:18