Re: HELP: best place to place binfmt_misc directives?

> It is not clear to me exactly what you mean, but you can edit /etc/modules
nope, i know how to load a module... its the stuff like this i don't know where
to put:
  echo ':DOSWin:M::MZ::/usr/local/bin/wine:' > register
  echo ':Java:M::\xca\xfe\xba\xbe::/usr/local/java/bin/javawrapper:' > register
etc....

ciao
bboett
acount at earthling net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses