Re: "simple" three-d graphs

         _________
> >     /\__\__\__\
> >    /\/\__\__\__\
> >   /\/\/\__\__\__\
> >   \/\/\/__/__/__/
> >    \/\/__/__/__/
> >     \/__/__/__/
> >
> > with the line going through the middle region.
> >

> I don't exactly get how simple these drawings will be, but if they are
> going to be really simple, you might as well try to draw them in xfig,
> which is easy for line drawings.  Just use a coarse grid and it will be
> easy getting your lines straight enough :)

thanks.  BUt i'm hoping not to actually draw them myself.

I'm now trying to use the pgplot library, but it seems to be broken :(

Rather than satisfying the calls to it at link, it leaves those open,
and adds tons of new dependicings, some to the tk libraries (these get
satisfied by adding tk, but not the rest of the ones pgplot adds)

rick