Re: ftp daemon

Oh? I am running two FTP servers with the 2.1.12* kernels... what is the
security feature?

Linux version 2.1.127 (root@the-penguin) (gcc version 2.7.2.3) #3 SMP Thu Nov 12 06:41:24 PST 1998

and

Linux version 2.1.126 (root@ns) (gcc version 2.7.2.3) #8 SMP Mon Oct 26
17:46:37 PST 1998

And am getting this message:

auth.log:Nov 16 12:53:28 ns proftpd[29299]: module linuxprivs: capabilities '= cap_net_bind_service+ep'