Very very very sorry, but please help

Okay, this isn't directly related to debian, but I will be using debian to
solve the problem. :)

Last night I took over a listserv that basically had been left on cruise
control without a list owner for over a year.  Out of 1000 subscribers, a
couple of hundred are deadwood set NOMAIL, some of whom have been set that
way for years.

Using a query to the listserv, I received a file that gives the email
addresses of all nomailed users, but a typical entry is:

User "Bob Jones" is subscribed at address <bob@jones.com> and has
selected the following options:

Followed by several lines listing all of his subscribers options and what
they mean.

I want to just unsubscribe all these addresses.  As listowner, I can unsub
anyone by mailing listserv the command:

del listname <address>

A batch of commands can be done, at any length, but just doing:
del listname <addr1>
del listname <addr2>
del listname <addr3>
and so on.

So what I need is a script that will extract just the email addresses,
with one address on each line, and then prepend "del listname" to each
address.

The only scripting I've ever done was a simple one-line sed script, which
I forgot the syntax of long ago.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but this sounds like a one or two liner for
anyone that knows what they are doing.  Could someone please forward me a
script that will do the job?

If it's any consolation for my waste of debian-user space, on several of
the lists I have (which are all music lists) I have the list footers set
to advertise www.debian.org at the end of every post!

Jason