Re: gcc: Internal compiler error: program as got fatal signal 11

Dale :

	Are you having the problem when compiling or when running the program?

	After upgrated from "bo" to "hamm" I'm having these program when I run
the newest program compiled with gcc. These programs don't run and stop with
SEGV signal without a core dump.

	I run the libc6, yes I run the file /lib/libc.so.6, and obtained

GNU C Library production release version 2.0.7, by Roland McGrath et al.
Compiled by GNU CC version egcs-2.90.27 980315 (egcs-1.0.2 release).
>                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Copyright (C) 1992, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled on a Linux 2.0.33 system on 1998/11/09.
Available extensions:
        GNU libio by Per Bothner
        BIND-4.9.7-REL
        UFC-crypt, patchlevel 1e by Michael Glad
        linuxthreads-0.6 by Xavier Leroy
Report bugs using the `glibcbug' script to <bugs@gnu.org>.

	As you can see, these library was compiled with egcs, not with gcc, so I
have been compiling with egcc instead of gcc without SEGV signal.