Dj660c-filter and stepping

Hi all,

        Is there a filter for HP Deskjet 660C in the Debian Packages ?
So far I can get from magicfilter_1.2-24.deb is dj550c-filter.

        I am trying to print the manual pages through my HP Deskjet
660c. A
question on how to eliminate the stepping effect when I issue the
command
man printcap > /dev/lp1

        From the Printing-HowTo, there is an example
#!perl
#The above line should really have the whole path to perl
#This script must be executable: chmod 755 filter
while (<STDIN>){chop $_; print "$_\r\n";);
#You might also want to end with a form feed: print "\f";

Should I leave the STDIN as is or replace it with lp1 or something else
?

Thank you.
Alan Tam