lan & internet email

i've got a problem configuring my system for email.  i'm running potato.  exim is my mta, mutt and mail are my muas, and i use fetchmail to retrieve pop mail.  i have a dialup connection with a dynamic ip that is connected 24/7.  my computer is on a tcp/ip lan (with 3 windows computers) and i have a dyn.ml.org account with monolith.  here are the things i want to be able to do:

(1) email local users via mail with the sender domain being the lan

(2) email internet addresses via mutt with the sender domain being my isp, and the reply-to domain being bigfoot.com (an email forwarding service)

not too hard, i thought

i have internet mail working.  in order to get my isp to deliver the mail i attempted to send, i had to change the default sender domain in exim.conf to my isp.  a vi of my mailbox after emailing myself shows that the sender is "dogbert@primary.net", which isn't my user id at my isp -- my user id is jhonold.  my account on this computer is named dogbert.  my isp doesn't care, because it comes from their domain.  that's fine.  the from field is jhonold@primary.net, and the reply-to is jhonold@bigfoot.com.  this, however, means that unaltered my reply-to will be dogbert@primary.net, which isn't my email address.  if i use mail to send some local mail to a user on this machine, the reply-to will be dogbert@primary.net.  i would like to configure mutt so that the sender, from, and reply-to fields are correct, but keep the default to my lan, so i could send lan mail with a correct reply-to with mail.  how can i pull this off?

--
justin honold
jhonold@bigfoot.com