Pine Q.: Putting sig below reply text

I know this isn't Debian-specific, but I've kindda gotten attached to you
folks.

Is there a setting in Pine that would allow my reply to go below the
included text of a message instead of above it? In other words, when I
reply to a message and am asked if I want to include the text of the
message and I say "Yes", my signature and the insertion point (cursor) is
placed above the original text. I want it below the original text.

Thanks!

--
Kent West
kent.west@infotech.acu.edu