I'm a newbie... with probs with modules

hi yall. i'm just installing debian today and i have no idea really what
i'm doing with the modules. which ones do i need? which ones do i not
need? (i.e. the ip modules)

also my lp module will not install even with my printer on. what's up
with that???

is it possible to make my primary Linux partition a logical drive? if so,
how?

*ANY* help would be appreciated because i was born and raised on Windows
and i am clueless about Debian or any other flavors of Linux!!!

Jeff

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]