Installing Debian 2.0 with ISDN-Support

Hi,
I have a Pentium 100 with 64 MB
1GB SCSI-Disk
AVM-Fritz-Card(ISDN)
Matrox - Mystique
Wangtek-Streamer
CD-ROM
Novell NE 2000 compatible card and will install Debian 2.0 on this
box.
I plan to use this box in ethernet and configure it in the way that my
second box(debian 2.0 also running on this box)  can use this box to
connect to internet.
But I don't know the way I must do it.
on installation:
1. configure device drivers
using hisax
ip4 turned which options on (?)

2. Configuring network
do I need a GATEWAY
do I need a own DNS-Server
if the system asking for the primary network
must I preffer:
ethernet
or
ppp-

3. after the system is installed which files must I config
and in which way I have to do the configuration.

If You have done this before, please be so friendly and
sand me Your propper installation-files and if possible
a guideline so I can setup my system correctly
thanks for help to solve my problems
sincerelly Yours

Wish You All The Very Best
   Peter