Expect sciptr simple doubt.

	Hi All.

	I have the following script to correct the delete and backspace
keys under pico/pine:

-Begin---------------------------

#!/etc/alternatives/expect

eval spawn -noecho $argv

interact {
 \177 {send "\008"}
 "\033\[3~"  {send "\004"} }

# Now
# picofix pico
# should work (then you can make an alias or a wrapper).

-End------------------------------

	However, now I am trying to add some args to pico and I am not
being able to pass then over this simple expect "wrapper" executed as:
picofix pico. I already tried to use:

	#!/etc/alternatives/expect --

so that the $argv variable would contain my alias: alias pico 'pico -e -k',
but no success.

	Any hints?

	Thanks,

		Daniel.

Daniel Doro Ferrante                 email: danieldf@latt.if.usp.br
Network & System Administrator &            danieldf@fma.usp.br
WebMaster				    danieldf@cecm.usp.br
                                    http://www.cecm.usp.br/~danieldf
                                    http://www.latt.if.usp.br/~danieldf
CECM - Curso de Ciências Moleculares - USP
       Course of Molecular Sciences - University of São Paulo - Brazil