using 2 graphics cards and screens

Hi,

  I have a computer with an ATI XPERT graphic card that works fine under
debian. I have also an old screen and a Cirus logic graphic card. I'd
like to know, is it possible to have a x server running on both cards,
on two different screens, in the same time  ?

  Using for example the second screen as a debug screnn... Or as a demo
screen to present something to a client in front of you.

  I had a look in the HOWTO, I found nothing. And I'm not familiar with
XF86 config. Could someone help me ?

Thanks a lot !

--
       \\|//  VDB g