Yet another lilo question!!!

What I want to do is very simple.  Yet i can't find a solution to the
problem.  Here is the situation.  (I am asking for someone else i may not
have all the correct informatiofn)
partion my drive with the following
hda1	win98  4gig
hda2    /      100megs
hda2    swap   64mgegs
hda3	/usr   2gig
i want to have a lilo.conf file be able to boot either win98.  i can'
figure out what the image=? for the win98 part should be. please can
somebody email me their copy of the linux.conf or tell me what to do.  I
looked into the documentation of lilo and looked on the mail archives and
couldn't find anything.
thank you
Paul