dual boot Linux/NT question

Hi all:

My hdd is partitioned:
hda1 [boot] NT DOS
hda2 [boot] Linux
hda3
hda4

I tried the various lilo.conf settings suggested to dual boot and system
booted straight to Linux every time.  Acting upon a recent submission, I
reinstalled NT (without reformat or repartition).  Now system boots straight
to NT every time.
Question:  How can I (or can I) use NT's boot.ini to branch to Linux?

i.e.:

{boot.ini(NT)}

[boot loader]
timeout=30
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT="Windows NT Server Version 4.00"
WHAT SHOULD GO HERE???="Linux"

FYI:
>From the WindowsNT Help file re: boot.ini

"There are no rules for how you refer to each kind of operating system
listed in Boot.ini, except that you must include the path for the drive and
directory where the source files for the operating system are stored.  For
example:
[operating systems]
C:\WINNT="Windows NT4.00"
C:\="Microsoft Windows"

Since NT doesn't recognize HDA2 as a [C:] type logical, I'm stumped.  Help
please.

TIA
Steve Ball