exim

i currently have this mail setup on my system:

i download all my mail from my ISP with fetchmail, and it gets delivered
locally by qmail.  all outbound mail that isnt local, collects in a maildir
and gets sent when next i go online.

can i do the same stuff in a similar manner with exim?  i know this question
must have been asked many times, but is there a exim guide for dialup users?

i'd like to start using exim, as qmail is a bit weird in where it dumps its
files, and i'm having problems installing programs that require
a mail-transfer-agent.  i don't want to install .debs and ignore the
dependency requirements.

thanks,

leon

--
 Leon Breedt  |  System Administrator  |  Debian 2.0  |  Linux 2.1.126
 PGP key available at http://ejb.www.icon.co.za

 "Show me the code or get out of my way"