Re: Command shells with scroll bars?

Kevin Grant hat gesagt: // Kevin Grant wrote:

> Assuming I'm using the right terminology, I can't seem to
> find a command shell (like csh or xterm or whatever) that
> gives me a little scroll bar on the side so I can use the
> mouse to scroll back and see what happened before.  Are
> there any like this?

xterm shows a scrollbar, if you start it with the option
$ xterm -sb
which is documented in the man page for xterm.

You might want to put this line into your ~/.Xresources to make
xterms always show the scrollbar:
Xterm*scrollBar: true

Most other terminals like rxvt can have scrollbars, too. Read the
friendly manuals.
--
                                                     __    __
 Frank Barknecht           ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______