Re: Command shells with scroll bars?

> Kevin Grant hat gesagt: // Kevin Grant wrote:
>
> > Assuming I'm using the right terminology, I can't seem to
> > find a command shell (like csh or xterm or whatever) that
> > gives me a little scroll bar on the side so I can use the
> > mouse to scroll back and see what happened before.  Are
> > there any like this?
>
> xterm shows a scrollbar, if you start it with the option
> $ xterm -sb
> which is documented in the man page for xterm.

Or if you already have an xterm open that doesn't have a scrollbar,
hit control-middle mouse button to get a menu that will give
a pop-up menu.  One of the options is enable scrollbar.  Also,
take a look at control - right mouse button and control - right
mouse button to see more options.

--
Jim Crumley                 |
crumley@belka.space.umn.edu |