NT Printing under Linux...

Hi All!!

	I want to print to a Linux Machine using Windows NT (SP3). The
linux Machine has the samba program, but the path \\machine\printer is
not valid for NT printers (Always give an error).

	The solution was to add in the /etc/hosts.lpd the name who have
permision to print using de LPR port (this not depends of samba program),
but now, I installed de package LPRng-3.4.2 and this program doesn't
accept this kind of printing (using the LPR port provided by NT).

	Can I activate any specific SERVICE in lpd.perms or lpd.conf?
	Anyone have the same problem?

Thanks!