Mutt and exmh not talking?

I am losing mail.  I have the following installed.

ii  mh              6.8.4-25       Rand mail handling system.
ii  mutt            0.93.2-1       Text-based mailreader supporting MIME and
th
ii  exmh            2.0.2-2        An X user interface for MH mail.

Recently I have been losing mail.  It's there in mutt.  Many messages, I
suspect messages I have replied to(?) are then not there in exmh.

Normally, I read mail in
Mutt as it comes in, then after deleting the excess, I "inc" into exmh.

  I recently upgraded mutt, but I also recently upgraded exmh, and there are
some other problems with composing mail there.

Are these known bugs?

Alan

--
Alan E. Davis                       Marianas High School (Science Department)
AAA196, Box 10001    adavis@netpci.com   http://www.saipan.netpci.com/~adavis