Re: Kernel 2.0.34 for AIC 7890 and 3com cyclone (3C905B)

> 3com cyclone has been reported to work with kernel 2.0.35. But I
> am stuck until AIC7890 will be supported in 2.0.x ?
>
> Does this mean I am locked ? Anyone has a tip or suggestion ?

Both support for aic7890 and ethernet are drivers; you can download the updates
for aic7890/3com 3c590b yourself and compile a new kernel.
If you need the sites from which to download the latest drivers for these two
items, let me know. (You can find them by searcing the source code for URLs in
aic7xxx.c and 3c59x.c in the kernel source code).