Samba printer

Hello,

I've been combing Debian Glimpse and dejanews, but haven't found anything.
:(  Here's my story:

I have Samba installed and sharing files to my Win95B ThinkPad just fine.
When I highlight my Linux box (Mattyt) in Windoze Explorer, it lists my
HPDeskJet660C, but when I right-click the printer and choose 'Install', it
says the printer is offline.  The printer is (of course :) turned on and
prints just fine using lpr, or from Netscape under Linux.

Any suggestions will be lauded copiously. :)

TIA,
Matthew