Re: wmaker 0.20.2

    Marcelo> On Wed, Oct 28, 1998 at 08:50:02AM -0800, Mike Wood
    Marcelo> wrote:
    >> Is this package broken?  This morning I did a apt-get upgrade
    >> and now wdm and wmaker no longer work.  Is anybody else seeing
    >> this problem?  I can provide more info upon request.

    Marcelo> Yes. I totally screwed up this time. I can reupload
    Marcelo> libwraster1 or recompile wdm. I have done the later. The

I had to delete ~/GNUstep/ on one system to avoid wmaker core dumps, so
I think it is not only wdm that is affected.

On a new slink system with the very latest x-packages, wmaker cannot find
any fonts, although xlsfonts works fine. It just dumps core.

--

R. A. Hogendoorn                                       E-mail: hogend@nlr.nl
Informatics Division                                   Tel. +31-527-24-8367