HELP!! Slink hosed my system!!!

Help!

On the recommendation of others, I attempted to download some apps from
slink! I had done this before and everything worked fine!

Not this time I need to download libc6 and libreadline2 from slink along
with mime-support from slink. I missed then dependency of mime-support
until after the damage was done. mime-support reported dependent to
ncurses4. I didn't have it now my ncurses3 is broke! I try to use .deb's
to repair and they report
	no script for install.
I tried
	dpkg --configure ncurses3.4
no go...reported that it could not find libncurses.so.4

I tried ldconfig.
I got mad. I shutdown the PC!!! I started later....I can't log in
because it can't libncurses.so.4......I did not know this was so
important a lib!!! I'm a newbie!!! Anyway can this be fixed or do I have
to totally re-install!! I don't have a rescue disk -- was going to make
it this weekend but....

Can anyone e-mail me rescue144.bin and rawrite so I can make the disk
here at work and fix my PC at home. I don't have web or ftp access at
work. If not any Ideas....

Rod Person

"Humanity is the biggest cancer ever to be seen!"
-Alx Hellid
 Contempt