Re: exim filters and/or procmail

*- Lee Bradshaw wrote about "exim filters and/or procmail"

| Does anyone have an example of exim filters which split list mail into
| different files?

Here are some chunks of my .forward file that deal with the debian-*
lists traffic.

# Exim filter
if error_message then finish endif

if $h_X-Mailing-List: contains debian-user or
   $h_X-Mailing-List: contains debian-changes
then
   save /home/servis/Mail/debian
endif

if $h_X-Mailing-List: contains debian-devel
then
   save /home/servis/Mail/debian-devel
endif

| Does anyone know how to get procmail working with exim?

If you can use the exim filter rules you don't need procmail.

--
Brian
							   - unknown