Re: Configuring a mail client

Nikolai Andreyevich Luzan wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Clovis Sena/Servicos Recife wrote:
>
> > I´m having a problem in configuring a mail client, that we can
> resume
> > this way: in a client machine i have to configure the mail client to
> > access the mail server, so what are the files to check it out??
> which Client? it make all the difference in the world.
>
> Nikolai

Sorry for that, I was using XWindows with xmh and/or xmailtool, and i
couldn´t find any conf file.

Thanks.Clovis.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Clovis Sena/Servicos Recife - Pernambuco - Brasil
n:              Recife - Pernambuco - Brasil;Clovis Sena/Servicos
org:            Grupo Itautec Philco
email;internet: csena@itautec-philco.com.br
title:          Assistencia Tecnica/Tecnical Suport
note:           We use and see Linux as a new begining!!! Com a graca de Deus chegaremos la!!!!
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard