Re: ISDN Adapter or Eth Router or Serial

I have had great luck with the Netgear RT328.  It is cheap ($280) and it is a fully
functional router.  This one has one ethernet interface and the next model up has a
four port hub built in.  No messing around with kernel tweaking, or installing an
internal card, you just configure it over your LAN via telnet or serial port.  It has
all the dial on demand and multilink ppp options, and two analog ports like the other
more expensive ones.
I shopped around a bit before I decided to go with this one and I am very happy with
it.