Mail; how to do remote... (was Re: need help getting X server running...)

Hi, again Folks!

    Well, so far you people have been a big help. I finally managed to get
X working; turns out I needed to use the SVGA server. Thanks again for all your advice.

    Now, on to the next item... How do I deal with mail? I've got a dial-up connection through
an ISP, so I need to somehow configure linux to connect to my POP account. Where do I look and what do I do?

    Also, I've been playing with a few window managers and like the look and feel of wmaker the best so far.
One question... how do I change/add items that appear in the menu list which pops up from the desktop? Also,
where can I find documentation for all the various managers?

    Finally, what do you all use for your web browsers? The only one that shows up in Dselect is Netscape.
Are there any others available?

    Thanks for all your help so far. :-)

'til next we type
HAVE FUN!!    --    Jesse