Re: no pcmcia drivers on install

>Uh, it's on the _previous_ menu. When you are offered "Install Drivers"
>select "Alternate: Install PCMCIA Support" _FIRST_.

I may be wrong about this, but from the past, this option is intended
for those that need pcmcia support during the install.  For example,
an ethernet pcmcia adapter will be used to mount an NFS partition or
something like that.  Support for pcmcia devices for the running system
is in a package, which installs the card services, and config stuff for
the cards that are supported.  At least thats the way it used to be.

Paul