lilo problem

Howdy Folks!

I'm having a small problem configuring lilo and I'm hoping someone can
help.

I have a Pentium 133 running slink with kernel 2.0.35.
I have a SCSI bootdisk and I want to make my IDE drive my root drive.

ie.. boot=/dev/sda3
     root=/dev/hda2

I wish to boot the SCSI drive because it contains a windoze partition I
need to boot (sometimes).  I've recently aquired a 6 gig IDE drive and
I've copied the linux over to it.  I'd like to continue booting the SCSI
drive, but have something pointing to my IDE drive for Linux.  At this
point I can boot either partition using loadlin.  If I boot the SCSI drive
as root, I can use lilo to fix the MBR to boot linux off that drive.
This is not desirable because the partition is too small. However, if I
boot the IDE drive as root and attempt to use lilo I get the error message
listed below.

here is my lilo.conf file:
boot=/dev/sda3
root=/dev/hda2
install=/boot/boot.b
append="mem=80M"
map=/boot/map
vga=normal
delay=20
image=/bzImage.2.0.35
lable=Linux
read-only
image=/vmlinuz
lable=OldLinux
read-only

when I run lilo, I get the following error:

Warning: /dev/sda3 is not on the first disk
scsi0: Adopting Geometry 128/32 from the Partition Table
Added Linux *
Added OldLinux

Then if I'm silly enough to attempt the boot the system it freezes after
LI.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what I can do to fix this problem? As I
said, right now I'm booting off the debian CD using loadlin and an older
kernel. I would like to automate the process and use my kernel.

Thanks for your help!

Steven

ps.  I'm not sure of what other information you may need. So if You need
something else to solve this problem, let me know.