Re: HP 5L still giving problems!!

I had the same proble. My HP 6L would not work. I tried magicfilter. ASCII
text printed fine but postscript dvi e.t.c. were garbage.
I then wrote a little script which uses explicitly gs and dvihp as filters
to turn ps and dvi files into the printers native languge (PCL I think )
It essentially involves the same lines as in the ljet4l filter of
magicfilter but put in a script file which is being executed every time
printing is required. It worked for me
I can send the scripts if you want but it has to be early next week
as I am away from my computer.
Let m eknow if you want them
george