Re: dvi viewer in 2.0

CHUCK@URIACC.URI.EDU writes:

>       I retrieved dvisvga and dvilx from slink. I tried to install them
>       with dpkg.   Each attempt fails with
> the message tetex-bin is required but not installed. What am I missing
> about this?
>            chuck kaufman
>                chuck@uriacc.uri.edu

See dpkg --help and  --force-help

(and hope it really does not use something from tetex-bin)

I guess it needs metafont and the font (description) files from
tetex-bin.

If it works without problems after you forced the install, please
report a bug.

Grimaldi
--
Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de       grimaldi@debian.org