[Fwd: Admin tool needed]

I can't check it yet, i'm having trouble with my cd rom ( just stop
working - maybe i'll have to change it ) , but i dont remember this
package... and i used dselect many times...

thanks.Clovis.
--- Begin Message ---
When Michael Beattie wrote, I replied:

> On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Clovis Sena/Servicos Recife wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > is there some admin tool for X ??
>
> package: xadmin

dselect didn't find this for me in stable - do I need to go to frozen?

>                        Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)
>
>                PGP Key available, reply with "pgpkey" as subject.

Ralph Winslow		      rjw@nac.net
The IQ of the group is that of the member
whose IQ is lowest  divided by the number
of members.